My Blog List

Amazon Interview Online Assessment 11.2

Amazon is the best choice for me because of its AWS and EC2. They are the dream place I would like to work in. Hope the embarrassing of Amazon Fire Phone won't have too much negative effect on Amazon this year's hiring.

Referred by a friend and contacted by a HR last week. Then her gave me a link to the online assessment.

In the Online Assessment there are two parts of the problems, coding part and reasoning part.

The first coding part has two coding problems give 70 minutes. I cannot tell you what the problems are. But they are definitely easy and basic coding problems. Everyone with basic coding knowledge would easily solve both two problems in 15 minutes.

The second seasoning part given 35 minutes with 24 problems. This is the really difficult part. For me the most challenging is not the question itself. But you know some of them have a really long description and another really long question. THAT IS TERRIBLE BECAUSE IT TAKES ME A LOT OF TIME JUST TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IT IS SAYING FOR AN NO-ENGLISH SPEAKER. And because having no idea about what kinds of questions may be asked  thus have no idea about how to schedule the time. I don't think this is a good way to assess people that may not separate different people because neither smart guys or not smart guys would do better because none of them have any time schedule strategy because nobody have any information about the meta information of questions.

Didn't do a good job at online assessment. Not a positive experience.

(11.5) received a email which told me to another online assessment which is called the work style and personality test. ohhhhhh myyyyyy


(11.10) Move forward to next round onsite interview

3 comments:

  1. how was the logical section? Even I found it very descriptive. I believe I will get 6-7 wrong. Will I get call for next round?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi can u say some questions if u can recollect ?

      Delete

Enter you comment