My Blog List

Google On-Campus Interview 10.6

Google is my most wanted company which is like kind of a dream.
Well prepared for this on campus interview and it seems I got a luck ball.
There are total two back to back interviews each 45 minutes.

The first round started with a coding problem without any introduction and the interviewer looked like a shy geek. He gave me two pretty simple coding problems which I done in about 20 minutes. After that he though for a time and put out a new coding problem which I though is made by himself. Then all the remaining time and discuss that question.

The second round talked about some basic usage of C++ language in the first half time. The second half were solving a problem which was interviewer's first task when he entered google. It was a string compare problem which roughly equals to medium difficulty problem in leetcode.

Seems that I do have a good luck that all the interview question are quiet easy and have a very positive interview experience.


(11.10) Move forward to next round

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter you comment