My Blog List

Blizzard On-Campus Interview 10.30

For me Blizzard is not a dream company, but a dream.
It has too much intersection with my life my friends my brothers.
I believe when my friends meet up together and talking about the past time, the first thing come into mind must be Blizzard game. For us it is a whole new world paralleled with the real world.

At first I hesitated whether to summit my resume to Blizzard because I knew there is no change to be hired. But Blizzard is too close to us because we both located in Irvine. It would be regret if I didn't do that.

I can't believe I would get an interview chance. But it happened. I don't if anything wrong with their system.

The interview is ..hard to say.
First talking about my proud project. But it seems that the interviewee is not familiar with my database and just listen what I'm saying.
After that talked about a bug I have done.

Than ! GIVEN a brain test.
It was not to hard. ! but I got the wrong answer ! And I came up with the correct one just when the interview is over !!!
WHAT A PITY!!!!
HOW REGRETTABLE IT IS!!!!
OH MY !!!
And this is the only question he asked me. So I think. IT IS OVER............

UPDATED 10.31
Received email one day later. Be rejected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter you comment