My Blog List

Grandstream Networks Onsite Oct. 15

An IP audio and video communication company located near LA. Overall interview took almost three hours.
The interview was quiet fine for me because all were technical problems.

The first warm up question was a variation of binary search which turned out to be a little embarrassed because I finally wrote the correct code after three times of modification.

Then given half a hour with six pages of problems, varying from C++language to algorithm and coding. All regular problems nothing hard.

After explained details about my answer, the second interviewee gave me two brain storm problems.
1. two fuse that each burn out in 1 hour. How to get 45 mins.
2. eight stones in which only one is heavier than others. Given a scale how many times can you find out that one. Generalize the problem to N stones.

Last interviewee asked C++ friend. I didn't use this before so I talked about virtual function instead.

Things needed to check out after interview:
   1. How does free() know how much memory did malloc allocated
   2. How to free this
                  Obj *p= new Obj[5]
   3. Usage of keyword Friend


Offer 12.10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter you comment