My Blog List

Facebook On-Campus Interview 10.31

Met up with a very friendly interviewee who looks like even younger then me.

She firstly introduced herself and asked me to do a brief introduction.
Than came up with an coding question. I cannot say what it is but it is a regular one which is a medium difficulty dynamic programming problem in leetcode.

I used the iterative way to solve the problem. Then run some simple test case.
Than she asked me to solve it by recursion. So I did it.
Then she asked about the time and space complexity of my code.

Then coding phase ended. I was surprised because I thought it should be two coding questions. What's wrong with me?

Then I asked some thing about facebook and her work. I asked if you can use facebook during working hours. She said yes and actually she use it all day time and press 'like' very quickly. Thus some friends asked her if she used any script to press like. Ans she said no. She just did it.

The interviewee is really nice and friendly guy and smiling all the time. It was an positive interview and it seems my performance is not to bad. The only thing is she didn't give any hint or pointed any wrong with my code. She just asked me question and saw what I'm writing. Could anyone tell me why it could be like this?


(11.5) been told that I have passed the 1st round and let me choose a slot and move forward to the onsite interview at Seattle or Menlo Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter you comment