My Blog List

Machine Zone Phone Interview 10.30

Cannot believe a phone interview with a hr officer could be so tired.
I have never think of the process of interview could be like this.

HR "Describe virtual memory"
ME "bla bla bla"
HR "Difference between array and linked list"
ME "bla bla bla"
HR "Describe Mutex"
Me "bla bla bla"
......
.....
.....
HR "Difference between thread and process"
Me "bla bla bla"

All the 30 minutes interview is all the same as what looks like above conversation. I know this is a hr interview and just ask some basic knowledge. But why don't you choose some more friendly way instead of this Q&A. We have no communication except he put out the question I give the answer. Looks like to robots are doing the conversation. lol.

At the end of interview my brain almost didn't work any more. Total about 15 to 25 questions were asked. And no response no comments to any of my answer. Only next question was following.

Efficient but unpleasant.

(11.5) received a email told me that I was rejected.  Totally makes no sense at least from my perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter you comment